How it works
The quickest route to an Event Planning Certification
All you need is a High School Diploma or GED. It’s that simple!
Submit the registration fee and we’re ready for you!
Begin by registering for a course.
The 2 Day Event Planning Certificate Course is offered in a select number of cities each year.
The 2 Day Online Event Planning Certificate Course includes the full course content with an assessment offered online.
The 6 Week Online Event Planning Certificate Boot Camp is our most valuable resource to offer you hands-on training and a comprehensive portfolio at the end of the course to increase your chances for employment, starting a business, and marketing your brand.
- Put together a stunning biography and portfolio
- Learn how to prepare events from start to finish
- Learn how to price your event services
- Make the best impression for potential clients or employer
- Earn 32 formal event training hours
The 60 Minute Renewal Course. Completion of our certificate program is just the beginning of your certification. You must renew your certificate every 2 years for a total of 4 years.
Upon completion of the Correlations Event Program, you will receive the following CEP milestones:
- Official Certified Event Planner Seal
- 2 Year Renewal Certificate Seal
- 4 Year CEP Alumni Certificate Seal
Mark your calendar for class!
We send course reminders via email, too!
Thousands of Happy Event Planners
I cannot thank you enough for all of the encouragement you give to each of your students and I am thrilled that I now will be a CEP Alumni! It has been a pleasure speaking and listening to you and do not be surprised if I do reach out to you in the near future!
The affordable path to your Event Planning Certification
Unlike most certifications, there is no application or testing fees. There are no hidden fees, our courses have one set fee 2 Day Course or the 6 Week Boot Camp $1,595. Your registration cost includes the training, assessment, certificate, and a professional mentor.
- No application fees
- No testing fees
- Comprehensive training for aspiring Event Planners
- We are invested in your career
We understand our courses are an investment. Within 45 days of a course, you may request a payment plan with a $195 deposit. You can divide your registration fee into multiple payments with the balance due 14 days prior to the course date.
Every 2 calendar years for a total of 4 years, you are required to renew your certificate to maintain the certification. The renewal ensures you consistently plan events and invest in your education to stay current on industry updates and trends. The renewal fee is $99, the renewal course is offered online and includes both a certificate of completion and a milestone png seal. Students often use the milestone seals on their resumes, business cards, social media, or as an email signature.
What you receive
The inclusive price includes all the training, study, and resources you need to get your certificate. Event Planners need to know how to effectively create and manage budgets, how to create event agendas, it is critical to learn how to develop timelines, and so much more! We teach all the essentials!
WHAT’S INCLUDED• A supportive professional staff excited to offer personalized service and support to you.
• The benefit of our long-standing relationships with more than 150 companies including Marriott, Sheraton, Hilton, Harvard, Delta, NASA and more.
• Our online options give you access to all the preparation modules, study resources, and the final assessment at your fingertips.
• Full access to comprehensive training and in person training when you select a course in a city near you.
• Documentation including recommendation letters to support your job search.
• Excellent in classroom support from experienced teachers who have also completed our program and maintained their certificates over 4 years.
• Six national locations in major cities.
What other certificate programs cost
|Exam Application & Registration Fee||$600|
|Exam Cancellation or No-Show Fee||$600|
|Exam Retake Fee||$200|
|Recertification Late Fee||$250|
|Failure to Recertify||$600|
|Application Fee (non-refundable)||$250|
|Exam Fee (non-refundable)||$450|
|Exam Retake Fee||$450|
|Recertification Late Fee||$250|
|Recertification Lapse Fee||$350|
Military, Seniors in College, Full Time Caregivers, and Non Profit Organizations
If you fall in any of these categories, please contact us at email@example.com to request a $300 discount off the $1,595 program cost.