How it works
The quickest route to an Event Planning Certification
All you need is a High School Diploma or GED. It’s that simple!
Submit the registration fee and we’re ready for you!
Begin by registering for a course.
The 2 Day Event Planning Certificate Course is offered in a select number of cities each year.
The 2 Day Online Event Planning Certificate Course includes the full course content with an assessment offered online.
The 2 Day Event Design Certificate Course includes an online assessment and a certificate upon completion.
The 6 Week Online Event Planning Certificate Boot Camp is our most valuable resource to offer you the best chances for employment, starting a business, and marketing your brand.
- Put together a stunning biography and portfolio
- Learn how to prepare events from start to finish
- Learn how to price your event services
- Make the best impression for potential clients or employer
- Earn 32 formal event training hours
The 60 Minute Renewal Course. Completion of our certificate program is just the beginning of your certification. You must renew your certificate every 2 years for a total of 4 years.
Upon completion of the Correlations Event Program, you will receive the following CEP milestones:
- Official Certified Event Planner Seal
- 2 Year Renewal Certificate Seal
- 4 Year CEP Alumni Certificate Seal
Mark your calendar for class!
We send course reminders via email, too!
Thousands of Happy Event Planners
I cannot thank you enough for all of the encouragement you give to each of your students and I am thrilled that I now will be a CEP Alumni! It has been a pleasure speaking and listening to you and do not be surprised if I do reach out to you in the near future!
The affordable path to your Event Planning Certification
Unlike most certifications, there is no application or testing fees. The 2-day programs are one set fee. You pay the registration cost of $495 which includes the training, assessment, and certificate. Please note, January 1, 2019 there is a price increase $995. Register early to lock in the lowest rate of $495.
- No application fees
- No testing fees
- Comprehensive training for aspiring Event Planners
- We are invested in your career
We understand our 6 Week Event Planning Certificate Boot Camp is an investment of $1,395. Once you are committed to taking Boot Camp, you can enroll with a deposit of $350 to gain immediate access to everything you need to get certified. You can divide your registration into 3 payments with the balance due before you can take the final assessment to earn your certificate.
Every 2 years for a total of 4 years, you are required to renew your certificate to maintain the certification. The renewal ensures you consistently plan events and invest in your continually education to stay current. The renewal fee is only $99, the renewal course is offered online and includes both a certificate of completion and a milestone png seal. Students often use the milestone seals on their resumes, business cards, social media, or as an email signature.
What you receive
The inclusive price includes all the training, study, and resources you need to get your certificate. Event Planners need to know how to effectively create and manage budgets, how to create event agendas, it is critical to learn how to develop timelines, and so much more! We teach all the essentials!
WHAT’S INCLUDED• A supportive professional staff excited to offer personalized service and support to you.
• The benefit of our long-standing relationships with more than 150 companies including Marriott, Sheraton, Hilton, Harvard, Delta, NASA and more.
• Our online options give you access to all the preparation modules, study resources, and the final assessment at your fingertips.
• Full access to comprehensive training and in person training when you select a course in a city near you.
• Documentation including recommendation letters to support your job search
• Excellent in classroom support from experienced teachers who have also completed our program and maintained their certificates over 4 years.
• Six national locations in major cities.
What other certificate programs cost
|Exam Application & Registration Fee||$600|
|Exam Cancellation or No-Show Fee||$600|
|Exam Retake Fee||$200|
|Recertification Late Fee||$250|
|Failure to Recertify||$600|
|Application Fee (non-refundable)||$250|
|Exam Fee (non-refundable)||$450|
|Exam Retake Fee||$450|
|Recertification Late Fee||$250|
|Recertification Lapse Fee||$350|
Military, Seniors in College, Single Entrepreneur Parents, and Full Time Caregivers
We encourage a mix of military veterans, seniors preparing to graduate from an accredited university, single entrepreneur parents, and full-time caregivers interested in event planning to take our program. If you fall in any of these categories, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a $100 discount off the program cost.