Certified Event Planner Program
The Correlations Event Planner (CEP) Program is a training and development course designed to deliver measurable event objectives, process improvements, and tactical strategies. The program begins with a two day course or a six week boot camp and students receive ongoing education for four consecutive years grounded in theory and experience. After taking the initial course, students are required to complete a renewal training course after two calendar years for a total of four years. We produce students who are skilled, ethical, professional, and globally aware and prepared to successfully plan events from start to finish.
It is true everyone can plan an event; however, like many things in life, the ability to deliver outstanding events has to be learned. The CEP Program is infused with time management, budget development, and contract negotiations to improve your event efficiency. Corporate events, Non-Profit events, and Social events are covered during our event certification program.
Create a Team of Superstars
Ready to boost your team’s performance? Let Correlations help your organization become certified using global standards.
Over 6,500 students rely on the CEP training.
Our training brings relevant, real-world experience to students using proven curriculums.
Included with private onsite training by Correlations:
A focused, proven certification based on CIC global standards
Outstanding support, including personalized student assistance
No nonsense pricing that includes affordable flat rates and profit potential
Flexible dates and times to fit your group schedules
Contact us today to schedule your onsite group training
The CEP prepares you for professional career opportunities.
- Special Events Planner
- Corporate Events Planner
- Exhibition Coordinator
- Convention Planner
- Special Events Manager
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Meeting & Event Planner
- Program Coordinator
- Campaign Event Coordinator
- Sales & Catering Manager
- Conference Operations Manager
- Wedding & Event Manager
- Independent Event Planner
FALL 2019 - SPRING 2020 DATES
BOSTON August 24-25, 2019
CHICAGO September 14-15, 2019
MIAMI November 9-10, 2019
DALLAS January 25-26, 2020
PHILADELPHIA February 22-23, 2020
SAN DIEGO March 21-22, 2020
CHARLOTTE April 18-19, 2020
AUSTIN May 2-3, 2020
What you can expect to learn
- Define event goals and SMART objectives
- Create a blueprint of work including an event agenda, floor plans, and seating
- Apply event formulas to create and develop an event budget
- Develop a comprehensive timeline with deliverables
- The value of emotional currency and booking speakers
- Learn how to ease travel stress (ground transportation and flights)
- Learn the event planner income and how to price event services
- Fundraising and Sponsorships for cost-cutting and ROI
- Meeting planning fundamentals
- Event planning key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Venue site inspections and vendor negotiations
- Food, dessert, and beverage planning
- Staffing and volunteer coordination
- Event marketing and social media logistics
- Onsite event management and apps
- Document events with a follow up and 'postmortem'
- How to start an event planning business
- Event planning contracts and service agreements
- How to develop an event planning portfolio
2 DAY EVENT PLANNING CERTIFICATE PROGRAM 2019 OPEN ENROLLMENTFall 2019- Spring 2020 Dates
Pay in full and bring a friend at no cost