Become a Certified Event Planner
The Correlations Event Planner (CEP) Program is a career development course designed with skills in time management, budget development, fundraising, verbal and written communication, and contract negotiation.
We produce administration, marketing leaders, managers, and business owners who are strategic and prepared to successfully plan events from start to finish.
Whether you are new to event planning or a seasoned pro, you will learn how to plan meetings, special events, and fundraisers. After completing the program, you will become a Certified Event Planner.
Corporate events, Non-Profit events, and Social events are covered in our Event Planner program. Seating is limited to 24 participants per class.
Enroll today for the 2 Day Philadelphia Event Planning Certificate Program on February 22-23, 2020 from 1:00 PM -4:00 PM.
Secure your seat today with a $195 deposit.
Download the Consultation eBook
How do you start planning an event? Professionals start with an event consultation. Asking the right questions in the beginning of the planning process creates a firm foundation for event planning and budget development. Download our eBook today to get a step-by-step consultation at your fingertips.
WHAT WE DO
Communication skills training! Presentation Skills, Verbal and Written Communication Skills for Meeting & Event Planners, and Leadership Skills. Take our Online Public Speaking Class Today!
Dallas Event Planning Certificate Program
Enroll today for the Dallas Event Planning Certificate Program
January 25-26, 2020
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
You can expect to learn the following:
- Meeting Planning Fundamentals
- Event Planning Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Venue Site Inspections and Vendor Negotiations
- Food, Beverage, and Dessert Planning
- Staffing and Volunteer Coordination
- Event Marketing and Social Media Logistics
- Onsite Event Management Apps
- Document Events with a Follow up and ‘Postmortem’
- Event Planning Contracts and Banquet Event Orders
- How to Develop an Event Planning Portfolio
ARE PRESENTATIONS SKILLS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY?
People fear public speaking as much as death! But the higher you go in an organization, the more presentations you are expected to give. You must accept opportunities to get more exposure. If you appear competent as a speaker, people think you are good at what you do.
Our clients have found that new hires feel more empowered and seasoned employees feel inspired to ignite momentum with their new communication skills.
The investment in our training makes teams more effective with internal and external communication by 10% -30%. For example, if your company projects $20 million in sales and we increase it by 10%, it equates to $200,000. That is a significant return on investment.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR PRESENTATION SKILLS TRAINING
PRESENTATION SKILLS DATES
9:00 AM-4:00 PM
Includes workbook, supporting materials, digital achievement badge and certificate
Ideal for Administrative Assistants, HR Leaders, New Hires, Managers, Speakers working on speeches.
- HOUSTON December 12-13, 2019
- DALLAS January 23-24, 2020
- CHICAGO March 26-27, 2020
- BALTIMORE April 23-24, 2020
- LOS ANGELES June 11-12, 2020
- NEW YORK July 23-24, 2020
- LAS VEGAS August 6-7, 2020
- BOSTON August 13-14, 2020
Online Event Planning Certificate Program
Now you can develop your event planning skills anytime and anywhere with our online classes! Train employees at all levels to organize their plans and get SMART results from their events.
- Train 100 employees at once
- Access training anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Engage learners through active social learning
- Accelerate organizational agility with frameworks for problem solving
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN ONLINE?
- Define event goals and SMART objectives
- Create a blueprint of work including an event agenda and floor plans
- Apply event formulas to create and develop an event budget
- Develop a comprehensive timeline with deliverables
- The value of emotional currency and booking speakers
- Learn how to ease travel stress (ground transportation and flights)
- Learn the event planner income and how to price event services
- Fundraising and Sponsorships for cost-cutting and ROI
- And much more!
2 DAY EVENT PLANNING CERTIFICATE PROGRAM DATES
1:00 PM-4:00 PM
Includes workbook, supporting materials, digital achievement badge, certificate, and four years of career development.
- DALLAS January 25-26, 2020
- HOUSTON February 8-9, 2020
- PHILADELPHIA February 22-23, 2020
- SAN DIEGO March 21-22, 2020
- CHICAGO March 28-29, 2020
- CHARLOTTE April 18-19, 2020
- BALTIMORE April 25-26, 2020
- AUSTIN May 2-3, 2020
- LOS ANGELES June 13-14, 2020
- NEW YORK July 25-26, 2020
- LAS VEGAS August 8-9, 2020
- BOSTON August 15-16, 2020
- KANSAS CITY, MO Sept 12-13, 2020
- DENVER October 17-18, 2020
- DALLAS November 7-8, 2020
- HOUSTON December 5-6, 2020
INSTRUCTOR, HELENA PASCHAL
Founded Correlations Professional Training & Development in 2002 in her mother’s kitchen. She brainstormed the name CORRELATIONS to connect communication with the CORE of RELATIONShip building.
Helena Paschal has become a leader in training professionals. With a Masters Degree in Communication and 15 years of training experience, her passion can be found in content and delivery. She makes it easy to develop and execute a plan from scratch whether it’s to share an idea, plan an event, or deliver a presentation.
Small Business Communication Coaching
How much does poor communication cost you? It can cost you getting new clients, increasing sales, and effectively marketing your business.
Small Business Communication Coaching involves 3 intensive one-on-one sessions (60 minutes each) designed to help the busy entrepreneur establish specific goals and proven action plans. This program is ideal for the new small business owner who is transitioning from employee to entrepreneur. This program gives you the skills you need to network effortlessly and expand your client base.
During this program, you can expect to develop an informative presentation to equip you with the vital skills you need to take your business to the next level. You will meet with Helena Paschal once a week over the phone or via video.
Leadership Communication Coaching
Leadership Communication Coaching is our premiere coaching program, which includes 12 intensive one-on-one sessions. Leadership coaching is the ultimate decision for professionals who are transitioning from management to executive status or employee to business owner.
In addition, if you are seeking to become a professional public speaker this is the perfect program for you!
During this program, you can expect to develop an informative presentation, persuasive presentation, and a special occasion speech to equip you with the vital skills you need to take your skills to the next level.
You will learn powerful techniques to command the stage and engage your audience. You will meet with Helena Paschal once a week over the phone or via video platform.
We asked participants what words come to mind when they think of us and this is what they said. We are committed to the values that matter most to you.
We are honored to have trained some of the world’s finest organizations. We have had the privilege to serve hundreds of Fortune 500 companies, universities, and non-profit organizations across a variety of industries including:
- Health Care
- Financial Services
- Oil & Gas
- Travel & Leisure
- Consumer Goods
WHY DO PRESENTATIONS FAIL?
- Reads the Power Point Slides
- Speaker is Monotone
- Doesn’t Know the Material
- Lack of Rapport
- Lack of Humor
- Poor Eye Contact
- No Energy or Passion
- Inability to Use Silence
Make your Communication Count with Correlations!